Shaped training idler
Shaped training idler is a cylindrically shaped item made of steel. It is necessary for belt tracking in the given direction. Preventing belt from misalignment, training idler is an important component in the bulk handling system.
Shell thickness – 3.5 – 6 mm
JSC SIA Akonit offers idlers in any sizes in accordance with the Customer’s technical specification.
Price is defined individually depending on quantity and production period. Delivery can be included as per Customer’s requirement.
Mining, coal, metallurgy, chemical and other industries where conveyor equipment is used.
- Improved product characteristics
- Bearing housing increased reliability (labyrinth seal)
- Roller is designed for operation in severe operation condition (high level of dusting and moisture content, impact loads, high speed)
We are striving for manufacturing a conveyor roller to the highest quality standard and therefore we apply stringent quality requirements:
- stringent requirements to the material used (incoming control)
- 100% bearing check
- in-process control at all stages of the technological process of roller production
All this ensures a long-term roller operation period without failures and replacement.