Impact rollers are covered with rubber rings that form an impact-absorbing surface. Rollers are designed for belt wear reduction and service life extension. The roller is installed on a belt conveyor for impact and load cushioning on the fabric during material and finished product loading preventing its premature bearing failure.
Equipment operation life time and its reliability is directly proportional to roller quality. Thus, it is necessary to pay attention to the operation life, power requirements and operation conditions. We are able to apply different rubber ring shape and diameter as well as different variant of rubber ring compound.
Rubber spacing can be as per Customer’s requirements: full or partial.
Shell thickness – 3.5 – 6 mm
JSC SIA Akonit offers 9 variants of impact roller design.
Different rubber ring shape is possible: straight, multi-diameter, trapezoid – in accordance with the technical specifications received from the Customer.
Price is defined individually depending on quantity and production period. Delivery can be included as per Customer’s requirement.
Mining, coal, metallurgy, chemical and other industries where conveyor equipment is used.
- Improved product characteristics;
- Bearing housing increased reliability (labyrinth seal);
- Roller is designed for operation in severe operation condition (high level of dusting and moisture content, impact loads, high speed).
We are striving for manufacturing a conveyor roller to the highest quality standard and therefore we apply stringent quality requirements:
- stringent requirements to the material used (incoming control);
- 100% bearing check;
- in-process control at all stages of the technological process of roller production;
All this ensures a long-term roller operation period without failures and replacement.