Roller is the most important component of conveyors of various types.
It is designed for belt movement provision and support. Main roller components are: fixed axis, shell (pipe), 2 (two) bearing housings, labyrinth seal, steel caps, lock rings. Bearing housing-to-shell connection can be welded or canted.
Shell thickness – 3.5 – 6 mm
JSC SIA Akonit offers 9 variants of flat roller design. Price on rollers is defined individually depending on quantity and production period. Delivery can be included as per Customer’s requirement.
Mining, coal, metallurgy, chemical and other industries where conveyor equipment is used.
- Improved product characteristics;
- Bearing housing increased reliability (labyrinth seal);
- Roller is designed for operation in severe operation condition (high level of dusting and moisture content, impact loads, high speed).
We are striving for manufacturing a conveyor roller to the highest quality standard and therefore we apply stringent quality requirements:
- stringent requirements to the material used (incoming control);
- 100% bearing check;
- in-process control at all stages of the technological process of roller production;
All this ensures a long-term roller operation period without failures and replacement.