Helix Disc Roller
Helix Disc Rollers cleans the belt from fine sticking during bulk handling, thus reducing Company’s costs on high cost belt scrapers. The roller is installed on the return run to increase efficiency.
Shell thickness – 3.5 – 6 mm
JSC SIA Akonit offers 2 variants of helix disc roller.
Price is defined individually depending on quantity and production period. Delivery can be included as per Customer’s requirement
Mining, coal, metallurgy, chemical and other industries where conveyor equipment is used
- Improved product characteristics
- Bearing housing increased reliability (labyrinth seal)
- Roller is designed for operation in severe operation condition (high level of dusting and moisture content, impact loads, high speed)
We are striving for manufacturing a conveyor roller to the highest quality standard and therefore we apply stringent quality requirements:
- stringent requirements to the material used (incoming control)
- 100% bearing check
- in-process control at all stages of the technological process of roller production
All this ensures a long-term roller operation period without failures and replacement.